Mission Hills Church is currently accepting applications for Maintenance Custodian positions.
Facilities Attendant – Part-time (20 hours/week) or Full-time (30+ hours/week) which may include evenings and weekend hours. For detailed Duties and Responsibilities see job description.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must attend Mission Hills Church worship services;
- Endorses and supports without reservation the Church’s Statement of Faith, calling, commitments, practices and overall ministry strategy.
- Is self-motivated and can work with minimum supervision.
- Has ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- Is flexible, can handle interruptions, and has an attitude of gracious helpfulness.
- Possesses necessary people skills to communicate and assist others when requested.
- Physically capable of doing and meeting the physical demands of the position which includes climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing for sustained periods, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 50 pounds, grasping, repetitive motions and twisting.
- Possesses valid driver’s license.
- Successful completion of thorough pre-employment references and background checks.
To apply for any of these positions, complete the Application for Employment and email to HR@missionhillschurch.org or drop off at the church offices Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For more questions, please contact Carol Kranz, Personnel Director at HR@missionhillschurch.org or (760) 759-2248.