MHC Office Opportunities
Memorial Reception Team
- Time Commitment: Can serve with 5-7 days notice. 2-4 hours
- Gift of Compassion and Hospitality; Heart for those who have lost loved ones
- Willingness to assist and serve others during a time of grief
- Assist with serving prepared trays and help clean up after memorial reception.
Student Ministry Opportunties
- Small Group Leader :: highest commitment of partnering // being at weekly small group meetings from September to June // leading group discussions // attending all trainings // in relationship with students // growing knowledge of the Bible // main service and adult group participation
- Tech :: help with sound board // Media Shout // videos // slides // anything techy // graphic design // video shooting & editing
- Worship :: any musical skill // singers // guitarist // bassists // drums // key board // violin // trumpet //willing to teach instrumentation// etc…
- Prayer :: both in person prayer and email prayer lists that a team will go over
- Events :: we always need more adults around for our events // come help set up, tear down, have fun, and serve…
- Weekends :: Every Sunday there is a Middle School and High School service that could use more volunteers to sit with students // participate in and run games // crowd control // and help run other aspects of those services
- Just Available :: Not sure when you could be available but want to help // can be on our ON CALL list to be available for serving, shuttling, attending, helping and all the above!
Facilities, Hospitality, and Cafe
Emergency Response Team
- Extra eyes and ears for the campus
- Asst. with medical and safety emergencies
- Report safety issues
- Care for those in need on a Sunday
- When the cafe is allowed to be open again.
- Opportunities will vary but if you have expertise in any area that could help our campus look great or run efficiently, please contact George.
- Responsible for the activity inside the chapel before, during and immediately after worship services
- Collecting the offering
- Passing Communion elements.
- Responsible for welcoming people in the courtyard and at the doors of the chapel.
- Shuttle Drivers
Small Group Leaders
- Attend training
- Lead a small group: days and times vary according to your schedule
- Attend quarterly meetings
Sunday Morning Scripture Readers
- read the scriptures at one of the services on a Sunday morning, frequency will vary
Sunday Morning Teacher
- Every Sunday we offer age-appropriate spiritual development through prayer, Bible teaching, worship, and activities at both 9 am and 11 am. If you have a heart for children from birth to 5th grade, this is the ministry for you! It’s only 90 minutes a week and we will train you!
- We offer Wednesday Night activities from September-May from 6:30 pm-8:00 pm. Our Jr. Classes are for ages 4 & 5 and elementary classes for 1st-5th grade. (Childcare is available for infants -3 years) We seek to cultivate Jesus’ wisdom in the hearts of children. Through the teaching of God’s truth and games, we invite children to reflect on their experiences and discover that their story is part of God’s Great Story.