We are blessed to come alongside families in the spiritual development of their students. We provide events and activities to point students to Christ who is their hope. Our prayer is that both middle school and high school students at Mission Hills Church will discover what it truly means to share in and be shaped by Jesus in their day to day lives.
Download the Family Ministries' Fall Calendar Here.
9:00 am-10:30 am
- Middle and High School
- Games and a sermon
- Youth Room (Rm 101- downstairs)
- 1st Sunday of the month, students join their families in regular service for worship, a sermon, and communion
6:30 pm - 8 pm
- Middle School & High School
- Games, worship, a sermon & small groups
- Youth Room (Rm 101 - downstairs)
Meet the team.
Family Ministries Pastor
Originally from the Seattle area, Adam is slowly getting used to the constant sunshine and happiness of Southern California.
Director of Student Ministries
Despite his love of the New York Yankees, David is an important part of the Mission Hills Church staff.